Our Safety Mission is built on the simple yet effective core value, to half the bad and double the good. Reduce work-related incidents by 50% each year and double the member safety awareness every year.
Our Safety Philosophy is based on the belief that every team member must embrace safety as a condition of hire and continued employment by:
- Accepting personal responsibility for everyone's safety.
- Completing all mandatory safety training.
- Eliminating or safeguarding all unsafe acts and conditions.
- Believing that work related injuries are preventable and therefore unacceptable.
- Holding management accountable for continuously improving company safety.
Our Safety Commitment
- Be aware and proactive through pre and post job-site assessments
- Proper equipment training and utilization
- Thorough incident investigation and post-incident follow-up
- Accountability and data driven approach to safety
- Create safety committees that drive safety on all levels of the business